Roll top camping table

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Just got back from shopping and noticed B&M are reducing the price of some camping kit, Aluminium roll top table reduced to £9.99 which is a cracking price. Also got some fold up stools for £2.99, these collapse to a really small size, perfect for car camping, put a couple in the boot for visitors etc.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Lots of tat and crap on sale but the stock changes frequently and you do get bargains so its worth popping in when your in town. Some of the canned food is good value, three small tins of hot dog saus for a quid, big 800g cans of Black Eyed beans for 49p, lots of stuff there ideal for car camping.

Last edited:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
!"£$% - bought one virtually identical to that from Halfords a couple of weeks ago for £19.95.................................

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
thanks for the heads up rik just got mine rang em up first to reserve it and they said they had 5 in stock but he would put one away for me when i got there 1 hour later none left went to the office and there was mine can't fault good service regards dave

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Good to hear Dave but my main issue with them is stock availability, the range varies vastly between stores. I can phone a mate in West Wales or Ponty to say "bla bla bla is in stock" only for them to find its not there. Good idea to phone ahead. They sell 'crackle logs' for 99p they are about £2.50 most places and there are a tump of them in my local shop all the time but its really hit and miss in other Welsh stores. They are usually very good for ground coffee and the 2/3 in 1 coffee's price wise, they've been selling Vesta dried meals at a £1 for about two years, not gourmet food but pre soak for a couple of hours and you'll have a full belly after a morning walk. The steel tent pegs are not lightweight but for less than 10p each its worth having a few as backup for car/base camping. The 4 for £3.99 butane cartridges have their uses to, the little <£10 heater they sell will run for 2 and a bit hours at full belt and throw our a suprising amount of heat, perfect in the morning if your family camping want a bit of heat. I now run lanterns via an adaptor with them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE