Rogue Ranger Boots Size 12.5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
More kit to clear out... I bought these fantastic Rogue boots from another BCUK member in the summer, but only wore them once. They're incredibly comfortable, but are too big for me (I was being a bit optimistic about the ability of a thick pair of socks to make things fit). The size is 12.5 / 48.

The condition is very nearly new - a little bit of dirt on the soles and some signs of wear on the inside, but otherwise in fabulous nick. The previous owner said he'd worn them for one day, I wore them for a 2 mile walk - as I say, very comfortable but they feel like clown shoes on my smaller feet.

Official blurb description:
The Rogue Ranger camping boot is a lightweight hiking / trail boot, ideal for use in warm climates such as Africa as well as dry conditions in the UK.
Rogue footwear is made using superior African leathers from South Africa. The Rogue Ranger Boot has leather linings and is comfortable from the first use.
Features:
Leather upper
Padded ankle support
Full tongue
Leather lined footbed insole
Rubber sole grip pattern
Colour: Tan
Boots are not waterproof. Also, scratch marks and scars occur naturally on these hides. These marks should give your boots the unique rugged look indicative of the African outdoors!

Yours for £40 posted (Paypal as gift).
IMG_0820.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'd have those in a flash if the were an 11. I've got a pair and I love them, wear them all the time at work and out and about.

Good luck with the sale

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I can't believe these are still here. I have a pair and they are comfort personified. Admittedly not full on winter stuff, but a bargain at this price.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE