Rogue Bush Hats

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Another just in!
This is the story of Rogue hats as told by the owner of Rogue...

One of my mates asked me to design him a hat to wear in the bush. He said there was nothing he had seen in the shops that was right. I asked him what was "right".

"Leather" he said,, "All leather, and it must be the right colour. It must have a wide, curved brim with a stiffener around the edge that will retain the shape of the hat even if I drive over it".

So... we stitched it double in case he does!

"Shape," he said. "Get the shape right .. and call it Rogue, and I'll be your first customer".

So we did and he was! I see him often and he still wears that hat.

He designed your hat... I only make them!

TREVOR SELKE

Rogue Explorer 127 Oxblood Full Leather

Rogue Ranger Hat 127X in Oxblood Colour is a long standing favourite Rogue hat. It is a fullgrain leather hat with the great Rogue shape.

2.0mm waxy fullgrain leather
Broad brim with flyband and chinstrap
Colour: Oxblood

Rogue Old Suede Paloma

This Rogue hat has a broader brim than most Rogue styles and is made in a wonderful suede that arrives looking "aged". Your hat will immediately have that "lived in and used" look!

2mm suede broad brimmed
Old worn look with flyband and chinstrap
Colour: Old Khaki

Rogue Tin Cloth

Rogue Tinny Hats are made from 100% cotton and waterproofed with a traditional blend of linseed oil, beeswax and other "secret" ingredients from the Rogue factory.

Rogue have designed and made the Tinny hat for when "Tough Really Matters"!

This Rogue hat is known as "The Legend".

Back in the 1800's hunters,miners and outdoorsmen around the world relied on the strength and durability of old fashioned "tin cloth" for protection against the elements. "As tough as tin" they said, because tin was the toughest metal they had. Made from heavyweight cotton cavas soaked in a blend of wax and natural oils. Tin cloth was the standard for weatherproof clothing.

In a world of synthetics and cheap trash, why not re-create a legend? Handmade from 100% cotton and soaked in natural oils and waxes.

The Rogue Tinny hats have a distinctive shape and are available in sand or olive colours.

This Rogue hat has a distinctive linseed oil smell that is loved by all "outdoor" enthusiasts!

510g waxed cotton canvas
Twin Layered top & brim
Fullgrain leather trim & mesh eyelets
Sand is here now but Olive will be the back end of next week (3rd Dec)

Rogue Pack-a-way Oily Suede

packaway_hat_bag.jpeg

The Pack-A-Way is a quality Rogue leather product that simply folds up into a bag in 3 easy steps.
The hat is designed in such a way that it will not lose its shape over time.

1.5mm oily suede leather
folding hat-in-a-bag.
Medium brim.
Colour: Choc

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Yay! Cheers dude, I have a pair of there boots to with the sewn in gaiters, fantastic kit, built to last and for comfort, might be time to bust my Lakeland Bushcraft cherry soon then,

goat

Apr 14, 2009
London
i know a few people who have them (countryside rangers and the like) and they were excellent value for money and very hard wearing. not sure what they would come up price wise now with exchange rates. used to be about £25

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE