RM lectures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
ranger said:
The lecture last year was of a general nature of his experiences/travels and how he came to Bushcraft.

Was that the one in Eastbourne?
It was great to walk down the road, see RM and still have time for a couple of Jars in the pub next door to the venue and still waddle home. Opportunities like that don't come around too often :)

Cheers,

Martin

ranger

Forager
Nov 3, 2003
South East
No it wasn't the Eastbourne one, went to that too though, both were quite similar. I loved RM's introduction (in Eastbourne) from the young girl who's mind went blank and she just said B***ucks! Ray lost the thread himself a bit after such an intro.

Did any of you go to his Hero's of Telemark lectures organised I think by Waterstones? I went to the one in Bromley - ticket was about £7.50, free glass of wine, he talked for 1.5 hours, signed books afterwards and was happy to chat. That was an excellent value evening!

ranger

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
ranger said:
No it wasn't the Eastbourne one, went to that too though, both were quite similar. I loved RM's introduction (in Eastbourne) from the young girl who's mind went blank and she just said B***ucks! Ray lost the thread himself a bit after such an intro.
I'd forgotten about that !! As Ray said "How do you follow that!! "

martin

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
ranger said:

Did any of you go to his Hero's of Telemark lectures organised I think by Waterstones? I went to the one in Bromley - ticket was about £7.50, free glass of wine, he talked for 1.5 hours, signed books afterwards and was happy to chat. That was an excellent value evening!

ranger

I went to that same one! We may well have unknowingly seen each other. I was the young handsome looking guy :rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE