River Tracking day out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhoda

Nomad
May 2, 2004
Cornwall
www.worldwild.co.uk
Anyone fancy a day tracking along a river looking for otter, mink, badger, fox, deer....
We are going for a little wade along a river near Newquay on 25th October and would be more than happy for anyone to come along if you are interested. Just need to turn up with some waders (or wetsuit, or change of clothes if you are brave!) and lunch - no charge. PM for location :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Rhoda, one of these days I'm going to get to one of your courses or walking days

I love rambling along rivers and burns, to add tracking into the day sounds excellent :D

cheers,
M

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I agree with you there. My brother is in North Devon (well, he's in Afghanistan at the moment!) and it is way to far to travel with tree kids. If we had the Americans' cheap petrol and internal flights, it would be no trouble.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
I'm gutted. We're staying near Newquay the following weekend, and I'd have loved to come. I'm sure I could have persuaded our 3 year old too!

Intertidal

Forager
Jan 26, 2008
Cornwall
Hi Rhoda,
I could well be up for that, but may be working 'up country' then - don't know yet?
Have seen signs of otters on Looe rivers but not seen them in the flesh outside of Scotland.
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE