Right I'm Off

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Stuart

Full Member
Sep 12, 2003
4,141
55
**********************
Bye everyone :wave:

As some of you already know I'm leaving tonight for the jungles of Brunei till the 25th of January.

I'll have some internet connection for the first month at least so I will keep a blog of what I'm up to and update it when ever I am back in civilization.


I'll let you know when I land :plane:
 
Surely, you could rub it in more than that?!? :wink:

Have a safe journey and an interesting time :-) I'm already looking forward to the pics and stories :wave:
 
Squidders said:
Surely, you could rub it in more than that?!? :wink:

Rub it in more? Um..... OK lets see

I will be acting as the expedition medical officer for a company running expeditions in the jungles of Brunei and malaysia.

I plan to climb Mt kinabalu before leaving and on the way home i will be stopping in the United arab emirates for an 8 day foray into the desert.

hows that?
 
:yikes: Be careful mate, and enjoy yourself. Look forward to hearing from you.

Jake
 
Sorry Stuart,when you posted that you were going away for a few months,I thought you meant at Her Majesties pleasure! :o):
Enjoy yourself and I hope you dont need to use your medical skills :wave:
 
Stuart, I used to live in Brunei - fantastic place. Try and do a 'hash' when you're over there, great bunch of guys & plenty of beer after. Go to http://www.bsbh3.com/ . I was known as 'lost ross' (cos I got lost, duh) on the hash.
I'm in Borneo (KK) in December - drop me your email and I'll bring my new wife on an expedition, we'd love it.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE