Right, I'll reintroduce myself again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Why cant Aaron have his say others have good or bad :confused: , some need to real their necks back in, Tonys the boss :cop: and the moderators are his soldiers, there are too many folk on here that like to dive in guns blazing and blow the ember to a flame, give all folks a chance right or wrong and stop acting like a pack of animals ready to tear some one who doesnt conform or has a different perspective or who just makes a mistake to shreds, good grief...:rolleyes: One big happy family :nana:

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Why cant Aaron have his say others have good or bad :confused: , some need to real their necks back in, Tonys the boss :cop: and the moderators are his soldiers, there are too many folk on here that like to dive in guns blazing and blow the ember to a flame, give all folks a chance right or wrong and stop acting like a pack of animals ready to tear some one who doesnt conform or has a different perspective or who just makes a mistake to shreds, good grief...:rolleyes: One big happy family :nana:

Here here

Bernie

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Well, I took Gary's post well. At that point I had had no response to pms with gamekeeper.
I did get them shortly, but by then he was posting again without responding to me and my request that the read the rules (we only have 8 for heavens sake), especially no.6, on self promotion. He responded politely, added a reciprocal link, and has acceded to the forum guidelines. :approve:

Peace all round.:240: :240:

Hey Gamekeeper.........Welcome to the virtual campfire :rolleyes: :D

cheers,
M

SimonM

Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Interesting site Gamekeeper - I've just had a mooch about on it.

I don't want to add fuel to any fires here, but did you know that none of your links actually work? They appear to be just images of website logos or banners...

Simon

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!

As you know, Tony wants us to self moderate the boards before sending the Mods in. It works here and is a better way of doing things then what happened before that decision was made.

Seriously though, this is somebody introducing himself to the forums, maybe all bickering shoud cease forthwith and we should just say hi to the guy, whaddya think?

:)

Oh, and I never was good at winding my neck in!

:p

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
As you know, Tony wants us to self moderate the boards before sending the Mods in. It works here and is a better way of doing things then what happened before that decision was made.

I know about you and your self moderation Spam lol :D that'll only end up with the mosty posties thinking they are moderators, and could end up with the ones with a lot to say saying alot them self, so the self moderators need self moderating before they self moderate :confused: ill end that there me tinks :tongue-ti :rolleyes:

Seriously though, this is somebody introducing himself to the forums, maybe all bickering shoud cease forthwith and we should just say hi to the guy, whaddya think?

:notworthy :headbang: ;) you da man Spam :cool:

Oh, and I never was good at winding my neck in!

:p
lol ;)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
They're difficult to get hold of these days, I was given my first one by my Dad but that was stolen and I had to get a replacement from Ebay.

Apparently they've become a bit collectible which is a pain because it's pushed the price up and the availability down.

It's made of decent carbon steel but it's the locking system that I really like, it's so secure that the only way the edge can fold on your fingers is if the blade actually snaps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE