Rifle pimping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Top job there! And a very nice pipe as well, what make is that? My current favourite is a Peterson standard system.
Great job!

paddy

You'll be pleased to know it's a Peterson Shamrock. Lovely grain when viewed in real life and smokes a dream.

I still find it astonishing that you're allowed to own a silencer in England.

Looks sharp, but then I would have just rattle canned the thing and called it a day.

Why's that? It's on a springer so it's still far from silent, from a distance it just helps you get two rabbits instead of one if you're quick. I couldn't bring myself to spraying a piece of wood, it had to be done right or left alone.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Nice one bud!

All you need now is my hw80 so you can go on a father and son hunt ;)

using the knife was an interesting way to remove the original finish :D

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'd love a nice weihrauch, no money for toys though! Could have used paint stripper buy it stinks and I didn't have any.didn't take long to scrape to be honest, perhaps the next one I'll use some

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Cheers Martin, he doesn't get it just yet though! I need to have some fun with it first. That's a bsa lightening xl he's got there.

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Do you know Chad that makes me want to go old skool again and dig out my old HW77k and give it a refurb.

Oh and the rifle looks stunning mate, really well done.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
That inspired me to finish my wip air arms s 310 stripped old finish off with accitone then rubbed back with wire wool two or three coats light stain then grain sealer now just got to oil her up thanks for the inspiration will post a pic when done

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE