Ridgeline Storm Smock Photoshoot Images for Scott Country Catalogue.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hello all,

Thought we would share some shots of the new Ridgeline Storm Smock Mountain Shirt with you which were taken for our new catalogue.

You can also read all about it in this press release:

Ridgeline Storm Smock Press Release

Hope you like them.

ridgelinekey.jpg

stormmain_3.jpg

stormsmock2_2.jpg

stormmain_2.jpg

Scott Country

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Looks like a nice jacket, need a better trained doggy though, that model chap is having to stand on its tail in the first pic to stop it chasing deer (it's not Fenton is it?).

Just looked at the price, that's a lot of smock for £60, impressed.

GB.

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
The labrador belongs to Paul the Sales Manager at Scott Country.

The models foot is slightly to the side or she would be jumping in the air in protest I can promise you.

She is exceptionally well behaved and even pointed to a rising pheasant with her pal Lucy the black lab, without running in, which was a perfect pose for this shot for our hunting brochure.

stormdogs.jpg

scottcountry

Gold Trader
Sep 10, 2010
Castle Douglas
Hello, its Paul now from Scott Country and yep that's Millie my labrador.

I have been evaluating the Storm Smock now for some time, having been a Ridgeline Monsoon Smock, and Buffalo Mountain Shirt fan for years now.

My Buffalo Shirt from Buffalo was a prized possession and is now living in smock heaven as it was ripped to shreds with years of abuse.

I helped Ridgeline with development, trialling the prototype before it hit the shelves.

The Smock filled a hole in my clothing requirements, as I daily walk, or often bike around a 4 mile rough terrain loop near home with my dogs and its handy to have something warm to wear over my kit when just out for a dog walk, that wont make me sweat buckets.

Ive been wearing an Endura base layer (techy cycling base product) with just the Storm smock, and even when I saw minus 7 in a blizzard last week i was warm and dry and super comfortable during a big hike.

Ive found with the neoprene thumb cuffs twinned with some lightweight gloves its the perfect combination.

On Sunday we had big snow fall so as a cycling event was cancelled me and some friends hit the slopes with the sledge and spent the day walking up and sledging down a 200m hill side, and i never once overheated, with simply opening the side vents to let excess steam off.

For under £60 they are marvelous.

The big front pocket is ideal for dog leads, phone, gps etc also.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sorry I was just having a bit of fun, Millie the lab looks a fantastic dog and I'm sure she'd let you know if you stood on her. The more I look at the smock the more I think you may be getting a sale. (Like I need yet another jacket... but I do!)
Cheers and all the best,
GB.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
HWMBLT wanders wearing a wool bushshirt/hoodie that I made for him, but when it pours or it's blowing a gale he really needs a lightweight waterproof layer. I had being eyeing up the buffalo shirts that friends wear, but I admit, this one, especially at this price, is very tempting :)

How are the sizings ?

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE