'Riddle of the Iceman' HELP!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
M

Metala Cabinet

Please can somebody help me? On Tuesday 21st of September at 8 pm on Channel 5 there's a programme on Otzi the iceman which I really want to watch. Problem is I don't get Channel 5.
Can some kindly soul tape it for me and send me a copy. I'll happily pay for postage etc.

M

Metala Cabinet

Yes because I got someone to tape it for me and it was good.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Oh! I recorded it for you on Mpeg4 format so i could send it to you on a CD i was in the middle of editing off the bit where i over ran

but you have a copy now :roll:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
No problem

I didnt want to reply to your post and say that I would record it for you, as i did not know if I would be around to do so.

but as it happens I was, so I recorded it

the important thing is that you got to see it

Shamisen

Jul 18, 2004
S.Wales
Hi Stuart,

I would really love a copy of the Iceman if you could spare one, be willing
to pay postage and for cd etc.
many thanks

Shamisen

M

Metala Cabinet

Actually I would like a copy as the kind person who taped it for me wants it back 'cause it has some films on the rest of the tape. (Do people have no sense of priorities?) Will happily pay postage, expenses, and can throw in some Greenheat sachets if you want some.

chris chris

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 25, 2004
keswick
I thought this programme was fantastic and very educational about stone age man and his lifestyle, it was a plesent night's t.v.

Chris :wave:

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Errr Stuuuuuu
Guess what i'd like a copy too, can you burn one for me, and maybe bring it along to the Hunter class ?

Cheers
:eek:):

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE