Reworked Sodbuster Pocket knife

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
put some new scales on this Queen Sodbuster Jr as i needed to strip it down to resolve the blade wobble

View attachment 30864

Osange orange is nice wood to work with which seems to darken in fron of your eyes - looks yellow in the pic but is already bright orage

should darken quite nicly with a bit of pocket carry

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That's a bonny looking blade and a nice job you've done on the scales. I like the flow from the tip of the blade as it sweeps back through the handle, very elegant looking.

I'm not familiar with the knife, what sort of size is it? Trying to get the proportions right in my head.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
That's a bonny looking blade and a nice job you've done on the scales. I like the flow from the tip of the blade as it sweeps back through the handle, very elegant looking.

I'm not familiar with the knife, what sort of size is it? Trying to get the proportions right in my head.

Its a queen sodbuster jr in D2 3 5/8" closed, Black Delrin Handle I prefer the blade shape to the Case version but D2 is a bit of a pig to sharpen, thankfully this one came pretty sharp out the box my last one needed quite a bit of work

will get some more pics up once the scales have darkened a bit

this is what it looked like originally

attachment.php

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE