various odds and ends looking for novels, noon fiction, sodbuster knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
First up is a rough rider lock back - 33/4 closed lengh

next is a Taylor (china) branded Schrade no 12UH - small single blade pocket knife - excellent china made replica of the old Schrade Uncle henry pocket knives - 3" closed length, decent edge to it on a par with the rough rider brand of knives and probably from the same factory

next is a small SERE button compass approx. 10mm in diameter with a brass cord loop, glows in the dark and points in the right direction

cord pull emergency whistle

cord pull sere compass glows in the dark and points in the right direction

Titan survival emergency blanket in woodland shroud ideal if you need to knock up a quick shelter but don't want to be seen from miles away

unused zippo insert

red led photon light

37668-p1010539-jpg

37231-p1010533-jpg

now looking for;

sodbuster jr knives case,queen or any othher examples
Bernard Cornwell novels

I've just finished the pale horseman so anything after that in tthe LK series

or I'd consider anything else he's written

any bushcraft, outdoors, survival or self sufficiency books also considered

If what I'm offering isn't enough let me know I have other odds and ends I could add just no pic at this time :)

Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Having a nightmare with the pics - I've added links to each item so if anyone is particularly interested in something I can then email pics

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
well I was looking to trade the lot for a condor knife but other than that I'd take a slim zippo or any sort of bushcraft or outdoor book

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE