odds and ends for trade

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Corso

Full Member
Aug 13, 2007
5,271
470
none
I've a few odds and ends left I would like to move on

2 man bothy bag in OD - unused

rescaled (in wood) Queen cutlery sodbuster jr - nonlocking UK EDC - been used bit of a patina but a real workhorse included a pocket slip

osange orange wood scales - 5mm thick plenty to scale a couple of knives or several folders

pair of unused woolpower felt insoles - I think they are a UK 8 but can be cut down if needed

Shark designed 501 belt - nice leather brass (buckle) and copper belt should fit up to a 36" waist

small altoids tin kit - includeds a frens lens small firesteel, whistle, compass led light and a small folder plus other odds and ends



P1010194_zpsbm5a20my.jpg



Trades wise I'm after

a mora robust pro
enzo necker blanks - either style
Lansky mini crock sticks
Exotac hot burn candles both sizes
a USGI canteen stove
mora 2000

but will listne to ther offer
 
I would like the bothy bag but have nothing on your list

Is there anything else you might like?
 
I'm pretty set on what I need, If trades don't happen, I'll bung them up for cash at some point
 
belt size clarification: the belt when measured with tape is a little over 43 inches long and buckle to last hole is 39 inches measured flat
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE