Review of the T3 Bandage, an alternative to the Israeli bandage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Have a read of the review HERE

Enter the T3​

The Tactical Trauma Treatment (T3) bandage. The same manufacturer makes this as the Israeli bandage. While it is almost identical in pack size to the 100mm, the T3 offers more flexibility with the design and has increased usage.

There's also a Discount Code provided by Reflex Medical, valid until June 2021. See the end of the review for more details.

Pressure-bar-used-to-add-additional-direct-pressure-to-stop-bleeding-1200x520.jpg

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
NIce, clear, and informative review. Thanks Buckshot :)

At present the bandage can be found on page two of Reflex Medical's catastrophic bandages bit on their website.

It's quite astonishing just how many types of bandage, etc., that there are available.

Reactions: MrEd

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Great to hear MrEd, I'm pleased it helped.

Thanks Mary, there are certainly lots of options i agree.

the bit that sold it to me was the long shelf life, I was buying Israeli bandages of eBay but they only ever have a year or two.

I needed a new disposable suction unit and some other bits and pieces so added one on. Hadn’t come across reflex medical but their prices are good, thanks for sorting a discount link, I saved over a fiver on my whole order :)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Good idea.
I think the single biggest problem with these types of dressing is people tend to only buy one to carry and use if they have to because they can get quite expensive.
Learning how to use a bandage/ touching it for the first time when trying to apply to you/ someone in anger is not the best way to learn - or the best way to care for the patient!

YT videos etc are great but for me actually holding the bandage and practicing is the best way to go.
I remember a few years ago at the moot Sandbags (I think) ran a workshop on the Israeli bandage, it was well attended by people who had one but not opened it.

When we can finally meet up again I shall try to remember to take both the Israeli and T3 bandages i used in the review to meet ups so people can have a play.

Reactions: CLEM

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Morning all,

Just to say Reflex Medical have kindly offered another discount to BCUK members.
10% discount on everything until the end of November 2021.
use the code BCUKMOOT2021

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE