Reindeer skin group buy - part 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
At the request of Toots I recently organised a successful reindeer skin group buy. Due to the size and costs involved in transporting reindeers skins the buy was limited to a maximum of 30 skins, which turned out to be just as well, because even with a 30 skin limit the crate in which they arrived was to big to get into my house and posting them out brought my local post office to a stand still for three quarters of an hour.

Since the conclusion of the initial group by I have been inundated with PM’s from people who missed out on a place, requesting another group buy be organised.

As the initial group buy went so well I and there appears to be a high demand I have decided that I am happy to undertake the organisation of a second reindeer skin group buy.

The details of this second group buy will be the same as the first:

• The cost (including shipping from Sweden to the UK and on to you) will be £35 per skin.

• Payment can only be made by cheque or cash, no other payment methods will be accepted.

• The reindeer skin group buy will be limited to 30 skins, first come first served.

• The skins will only be ordered when all the cheques have arrived and cleared.

• I cannot post outside the United Kingdom.

• There are no guarantees or insurance, the skins will be sent by normal parcel post.

• The group buy may be delayed if there is a problem with the cheque, provided details etc of any participant, I as the organiser cannot be held responsible for this.

• There is no guaranteed delivery time

• I cannot guarantee size, age, condition, colour, shade etc

• Orders cannot be cancelled once the your cheque has been cashed

• An individual may order as many skins as they wish provided the total is not more than the remaining number of unallocated skins.

• As the organiser I may decide to cancel your order and return your money at any time

• Although this group buy is organised Via the BushcraftUK forums it is in no way associated with BushcraftUK, BushcraftUK neither endorses this group buy nor will they accept any responsibility for it

Ok instructions for all those interested:

state your interest here and then send me a PM stating how many you want.

I will reply to your PM with an address to which you need post your cheque + a letter stating how much you have sent and how many you want + an A4 sheet with your return address clearly written in large block capitals (so I can just tape it to the container when I send it)

Reactions: JonnyP

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Must resist, must resist, its no good, I can't resist.............Thanks Stuart put me down for one please................Jon
bushcraftersfire4ne.gif

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
wow these are going fast, only 14 places left

the list so far:

Wookey x 2
Jon Pickett x 1
Wayne x 1
Bikething x 2
Ben trout x 2
Marts x 2
Magikelly x 1
Moduser x 1
Buckshot x 1
Scally x 1
Jdlenton x 1

scruff

Maker
Jun 24, 2005
West Yorkshire
I'm tempted to another two but I haven't seen the last two and it would be greedy! :D

I'll wait until the 3rd ;)

ps. You have a PM Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE