Reindeer skin group buy - part 2

• UPDATE - The main upgrade is now finished. The site should now be functioning as normal, I will be making tweaks over the weekend, particularly to look of the site. If you notice something is broken or have any comments please let me know. Many thanks Matt (Lithril)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Ok the list so far:

Wookey x 2
Jon Pickett x 1
Wayne x 1
Bikething x 2
Ben trout x 2
Marts x 2
Magikelly x 1
Moduser x 1
Buckshot x 1
Scally x 1
Jdlenton x 1
Jamesoconner x 1
hawsome34 x 1
Tiffers x 1
Beamdune x 1

please check you name is down on the list if you think it should be, if it isnt then I dont know that you want one.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Only two skins left !

the list so far:

Wookey x 2
Jon Pickett x 1
Wayne x 1
Bikething x 2
Ben trout x 2
Marts x 2
Magikelly x 1
Moduser x 1
Buckshot x 1
Scally x 1
Jdlenton x 1
Jamesoconner x 1
hawsome34 x 1
Tiffers x 1
Beamdune x 1
Elma x 1
TheMac x 1
Meaghaidh x 2
Moff8 x 1
Womble x 1
Hoolio x 2

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Has anyone produced anything from the skins, or are they being used for sleeping mats/blankets? I was thinking moccasins or such like. If so, I wouldn't mind seeing what could be made with them.

Willowbark

Tenderfoot
Sep 4, 2005
Stroud, Gloucestershire
I've been away and got back a couple of days ago to find the two skins I got in the first buy had arrived. They're gorgeous :D . Many thanks for arranging this :You_Rock_ . I hope a third group buy is not out of the question.

Emberglow

Tenderfoot
Oct 13, 2005
Bolton
Got mine too and they rock - thanks for organising this and if anyone is in doubt buy one....... in fact buy 2 or 3 :lmao:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Sorry about the delay guys but we have a problem

All the cheques have arrived accept for one, I have sent two Pm's informing the individual that their cheque has yet to arrive but received no reply.

I am about to send another Pm but if I do not get a response by Tuesday I will cancel their order and pass their place to Don Redondo (who was the first to ask if they could have a place if someone dropped out)

Don I will provide you with the details for sending payment on Tuesday if I have received no response.

Once again sorry for the delay