Regular West Wales meet-ups?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
Dont know yet if I can make it now Greg, had a bit of an axe incident yesterday. Going to morriston to have the tendons in my left thumb put back together :(

i will let you know later in the week if I can make it
Mark

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
markheolddu said:
Dont know yet if I can make it now Greg, had a bit of an axe incident yesterday. Going to morriston to have the tendons in my left thumb put back together :(

i will let you know later in the week if I can make it
Mark

Sorry to hear that mate, it sounds pretty bad. I hope you get better soon fella!

markheolddu

Settler
Sep 10, 2006
Llanelli
hi guys, if its ok with you I might come up on the sunday, cant do that much but I am sure I can learn a lot. if its ok i will see you on the sunday :)

Mark

bear knights

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Cornwall
erm....is this exclusively for the welsh? I won't be able to make it this time, but would be interested in any future ones. Sorry bout your dog. Hope he's ok. :(

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Even the Welsh are not that elitest!
All welcome!

Oh yeah - bring trade goods and wallets as I will have various bits for swaps/sale

John

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
bear knights said:
erm....is this exclusively for the welsh? I won't be able to make it this time, but would be interested in any future ones. Sorry bout your dog. Hope he's ok. :(

I'm English, how's that for ironic! thanks for asking about the dog, he is on the mend but still not right!:(
Everyone is welcome to the moots down here the more the merrier!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE