Regular Devon( south west ? ) get together??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
:D

I never get up early enough to get to the carboots these days. Nevermind :rolleyes:

Tipple wise, anythin but lager:twak: :twak: I'm a real ale and whiskey drinker by preference, but will (like most) consume whatever is infront of me! :beerchug:

There are plenty of trees for those who would like to string tarps up. Most of them are even able to take the weight of bushcrafters of teh burger eating variety! :red:

GS, I don't know what you mean.blacked out windows? where's that then? I just enjoy making strange things for interesting folk ;) (got a slave collar and ball stretcher done this week, but I don't think you want picture of them in use here!)

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
:D

GS, I don't know what you mean.blacked out windows? where's that then? I just enjoy making strange things for interesting folk ;) (got a slave collar and ball stretcher done this week, but I don't think you want picture of them in use here!)

It wasn't me that mentioned it Dave,but for the record the only dodgy shop I have been told about,is apparently masquerading as a foam shop on the corner by Endys.
After the stories I have heard about sheep and foam mattress's I think its best avoided :D :D

GS

JoyR

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2009
North Devon
I've only just popped onto this little (large!) thread, any chance of adding a couple more people to the mix? Steve M and I are up for it, work etc permitting, that ok with you guys? Definitely up for seeing all the people we met at RV again, it appears a lot of you are planning to be here too! Good times :)

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
good plan jay!

Paul (craven)
Jaysurfer
Dave B
Gunslinger
Matts
Tengu
Harryhawk
Teedee
Outdoorgirl???
Joy R
Steve M

Did i miss anyone??

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
good plan jay!

Paul (craven)
Jaysurfer
Dave B
Gunslinger
Matts
Tengu
Harryhawk
Teedee
Outdoorgirl???
Joy R
Steve M

Did i miss anyone??

WOKKA who I am sure some of you will know,expressed an interest when I saw him on Sunday.
I might see him tomorrow so I will find out.
GS

rawshak

Forager
Jan 11, 2009
Cornwall
Lorna and I would love to come along too if there's still space :D and are happy to give lifts to anyone coming up from the Cornish end.

We'll come and say hi at Outlore Dave, as we both crew Dumnonni ;)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
cool, looks like we'll have some folk in the woods this time :)

The week before the event (ie when I get back from Dumnonii) I'll pm everybody on the list with directions/parking info. for a rough indication of location, Cheriton Bishop is the place.

So if you aren't on the list but want ot come, GET YOUR NAME ON THE LIST!! :thanks:

Rawshank, I'll be in my usual place in Culhaven (sp?). See you there, it is set to be a BIG one this year! :)

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Managed to chat with 'Wokka' this afternoon while I was in town, unfortunately he won't be able to make this one considering the Sunday in question is his birthday.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
I'm going to drop some rabbit boxes on Saturday night and should get some nice clean lead free bunnies Sunday morning. If I section them up and put them in the freezer shall I bring some along for a stew/communal cook up?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE