Regular Devon( south west ? ) get together??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Harry if you can whack them on a CD or something you're welcome to drop them off at work for me to upload.

Cheers Matt. I'm working all the way until 0600 Sunday morning. Might get up to the big city on Monday, It's my only day off next week.
Need the money = Overtime = No time to play:(

Matt.S

Native
Mar 26, 2008
Exeter, Devon
Cheers Matt. I'm working all the way until 0600 Sunday morning. Might get up to the big city on Monday, It's my only day off next week.
Need the money = Overtime = No time to play:(

I won't be at work on Monday but if you want to do so just drop it off and I'll pick it up before closing. No pressure, just offering.

Jun 7, 2008
Devon
And that is why I make miniatures :naughty:

I don't think anyone has every believed that story Dave.

But you keep telling it if it makes you feel better.

PS come on guys, where these pictures got to?

PPS it's been so long since I last signed in, my previous posts don't count.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I think that its important to bear in mind that Dave Woods is also the location for his business , so obviously his work will come 1st as he needs the site for his students., What would be great is if we can also find somewhere else to have a meet up , this should mean we can have a few more regular meet ups.

So anyone know anyone else with some land or how we can get permission to gain Bushcrafty access to it???

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
i have a friend who has some woodland on there farm, i'm in talks at the moment about using it, they are fine with me using it alone! i have to go and check it out to see what kind of wood it is, size etc. i'll keep you all posted!:D

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Craven, (or anyone else.. ) any joy in securing some land? Just thinking summer is ticking by , would be nice to sort out another meet up.

Unless we just book somewhere more' commercial'?

Ideas?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Dave , once again, very kind of you, if we could make an Autumn date could we sort out a little bit of a working party for some jobs you need done? I think most people going would be happy to repay the favour.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I can come in the autumn.

I know a farm that takes camping, also fires, if I asked nicely perhaps they would do a group discount.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
hey guys, checked out a friends wood at the e/end, not very big tho, I had a good scout around and potential campsites were limited due to it being on the side of a hill, not sure it would be suitable for a meet? Also parking maybe an issue! However he does have another wood and I'm going to check that one out as soon as I can! I'll keep u updated!:D

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Hi Guys
I have a couple of woods that may be sutiable. Well they are not mine but they are woods i use, Privately owned by the village i live in and the villagers are welcome to use them. We are alsways up there with the Scouts making shelters and cooking.
Neither woods are huge, one has little parking and the other is probably ok on parking. All water would have to be bought with you as they are just wood.

They are in South Somerset though..... Dunno if you Devon lot are prepared to venture up north?

J

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE