Reflections of a misty morning by a loch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Here a few pictures I took recently of the view lochside by Loch Eck. It was a cool morning with these lovely views, I couldn't help but take a few pics.. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Please click on each, or right click and open in a new tab or window to enjoy them a tad larger.

I'm hard pressed to say which is my favourite. Unfortunately my poor camera phone isn't anywhere near good enough to do the scene justice.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Thanks everyone for your comments. I wish Santa had brought be a nice camera - well anything I think is better that the 1.3 attached to my Nokia 6680. Ah well beggars can't be choosers as they say or perhaps more apt You can only pee with the doodaa God gave you (alright maybe not an exact quote there but I'm sure you get the meaning.. :D ) There are some lovely views around Loch Eck, while it may not have some of the scenery of some of the lochs around the Trossacks, it isn't far behind. I've recently been spending a lot of time there and the views are lovely always changing. The forests there are a mix of horrid Forestry Commission and natural-ish pine / conifer. There is an old stone settlement thereabouts which I hope to see soon and I'll take pics of that, hopefully with someone elses camera though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE