Reekie Linn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

billymitchell90

Tenderfoot
Jul 8, 2013
Scotland, Dundee
Anyone ever camped about here before??

Was there today for a wee visit what a lovely place it is ! The waterfall is great!!

There was a couple of bits where it looked like folk have camped before but it would be great to get low beside the water if possible so if anyone has let me know please.

Billy

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Have camped out and had the odd bivi there years ago. It is a lovely place to stay, though if you want to camp near the water I'd maybe set up later in the day as it can sometimes get a lot of foot traffic, though most folk never get down to the water. You could also try to get to the cave if you look about. And swimming is lovely in the pool on a hot day though you can get chilled if yer not careful. I did a wee bit on it in the "favourite Outdoor Childhood Places" thread a while back. Probably easier getting to it from the North side if you're carting in a fair bit of kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE