Red Dead Redemption Trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
also to go with my current trade Tarp for Trade which has other items to go aswell
The game is as new for xbox 360 looking for the same items as on tarp for trade

and here they are: I'm currently specifically looking for a forces 33 and 44 rucksack, Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack, and a good quality belt, also looking to get a simple pan with handle, and a leathermans mini multi tool.

*Now Swapped in post*

Last edited:

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
here we go! black with a brass buckle
Photoon2010-06-02at1853.jpg

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
perfect! It's for a 34" waist! The reason I'm swapping is that I was 34 but after 6 or 7 weeks immobile i've put on alot of weight and i'm nearer 35 and 36....should hopefully slim down soon!

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
also to go with my current trade Tarp for Trade which has other items to go aswell
The game is as new for xbox 360 looking for the same items as on tarp for trade

and here they are: I'm currently specifically looking for a forces 33 and 44 rucksack, Maxpedition M-1 Waistpack, and a good quality belt, also looking to get a simple pan with handle, and a leathermans mini multi tool.

Finished Red Dead Redemption already?

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
yeah could do but I don't have anything else on your list sorry! What else could I provide? I have a webtex survival tin but without the blade?

Wilderbeast

Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
ahh well I do have a few of john fennas leather pouches! Not really the dimensions you're describing though, one is about 8cm by 25 and the other is a small tinder pouch type thing, both of which I could throw in!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE