Recurve bow kit for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

i have for sale my full recurve bow kit, I bought this brand new around 6 months ago and have only used it a few times in the garden. I bought it as an experimental hobby but have decided I would rather shoot crossbow, much more suited to me as a rifleman! Anyway, the kit comes with the following:
sf archery recurve bow 68 inch with 32lb draw
2 strings, of which one is brand new.
string wax.
bow bag.
an adjustable sight.
decent target arm brace.
archery glove and a finger tab.
decent arrow quiver.
fistfull of fibreglass arrows.
bow stringer.

basically, the whole kit that you will need. 85 quid plus 10 quid postage. Absolute bargain so please, no silly offers!

Cheers

Steve

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 211

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Hi there.

Just curious. Is the riser drilled and have a wee brass insert fitted for a button? Can't see from this side.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
image.jpgHi yes it has a threaded insert :) oh and of anyone would like to view it in person or try it out that's fine by me. I'm based just outside Lockerbie.

Last edited:

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Someone will give in to the temptation hopefully! It's only been used a few times, Great bit of kit and with the additional extras it's a steal. Genuine sale, I would keep it if the wife would let me have a crossbow and a recurve, but unfortunately I'm on weapon rations! (And both items are just too conspicuous to claim I have had them for ages!!)

M

missbarr

Hey bud, looking to buy this, can you let me know how I send payment and how much delivery is to N.I. Cheers :)

M

missbarr

bugger, I missed it, I am not used to this site and was expecting an email to come through. If payment doesn't clear, can you email me aislingb28@gmail.com, I can send full finds immediately. Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE