Loads of high quality stuff for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
For all you kit fiends please find below a fine selection of new and nearly new kit!
Virtually all of this gear is either mint or new, and, with one or two exceptions, hasn't been used. Some of it was bought to test, some are unwanted gifts and some have just languished in my office or at home (probably storing something else in it :D) or waiting for the day that I would actually get up off my **** and do something with it.

PRICES INCLUDE P&P BUT NOT PAYPAL FEES
Smaller/cheaper and/or lighter items will be sent Royal Mail First Class Post. Pretty much everything else will be sent so that it has a tracking number. Sorry, can't do cheap post any more, had too many items go missing.
Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees. I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTS. First come first served.

OK, now all of that is out of the way:-

Gents Montane Extreme Smock BLACK size XXL (to fit size XL) Brand New and unused. Size to fit XL (44"-48" chest) because of the thickness of the fleece lining. Check out Montane website and others if you are unsure. This is not designed to wear thick clothes underneath. Thin layers only. I wear mine with a moisture wicking T-shirt only or with a microfleece in extreme temps £69 REDUCED TO £62

IMG_0578.jpg

British Army Arctic Sleeping Bag Brand New and unused £39 Genuine article, centre zip with large padded baffle, two internal mesh pockets and hood REDUCED TO £33

IMG_0277.jpg

2 x US Issue Genuine Tennier Industries Goretex Bivi bags. Brand New and Unused (really Large) £45 each http://www.tennierindustries.com/modular-sleep-system.html 1 SOLD REDUCED TO £40

IMG_0538.jpg

2 x US Issue Genuine Tennier Industries Compression Sack. Brand New and Unused. Will fit any large Sleeping bag or double bag system. Issued for US Modular System. £8 each BOTH SOLD

Condor Military. Escape & Evasion Bag. Brand New and unused. £23 SOLD full spec http://www.opsgear.com/index/page/p...gory_chain/13,118/product_name/Condor+E&E+Bag

IMG_0528.jpg

Karrimor SF Sabre 75 Rucksack. Brand New and unused. I will also include spare buckles and clips that I sourced from the importers. £120 REDUCED TO £110 brand new SPF

IMG_0577.jpg

Ontario RAT 1 Brand new and unused in box £32 This is the hard to find military green model with black non-serrated blade...a monster of a folder never used and razor sharp REDUCED TO £27.50
Sheffield Steel 3 piece military clasp knife SOLD shows very light use. This model http://www.sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/info_111.html

IMG_0513.jpg

BKT Necker Brand New and unused in box £35 SOLD

IMG_0516.jpg

Camillus Becker Campanion. This is the harder to find military version. The model was called BK2SG and it the NSN # was 1095-01-493-1798 Used and in need of a sharpen but in decent condition £45 SOLD

IMG_0517.jpg

Boker Magnum Camp Bowie. Brand New and unused in box SOLD

IMG_0519.jpg

Aus Military Basha (direct from Australia) I have added 15' paracord ridge line and prussic knot tensioners, mini krabs for attaching to ridge line, 4 guylines with LineLOk tensioners. This is a superb piece of kit and one that i regret having to sell. Used once. £48 SOLD

IMG_0548.jpg

Gents Barbour padded gamekeepers jacket size XL as new. £17 SOLD

IMG_0581.jpg

PM me with any queries
18s only for the sharps please

Cheers All

Sack

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
All PMs responded to

For anyone reading this now, I am open to (sensible) offers on any of the remaining items.

Otherwise I will revise prices

Drop me a pm and see!

Cheers
Sack

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I'm going into town on Tuesday to try a montane smock on and if it's still there... Will be very tempted!!!!

I'll leave it up til the end of the week before putting what's left onto ebay

Just remember to try on larger sizes than you would normally

Cheers
Sack

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Well, absolutely gutted- tried on one of the montane smocks- almost a perfect fit but just the tiniest bit too tight across the chest!!! I am losing weight but better not risk it... Sorry, that's a heck of a bargain for someone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE