Recommendations for late in the year bushcraft courses?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Syrio

Aug 14, 2012
Midlands
I am pushing myself to finally do something course wise and learn/experience the outdoors again since getting into games consoles (SNES is the best) and the internet after fading out of scouts in my early teens so many years ago. I still mountain bike, walk etc away from civilization and have done so over the years but not camping or living on the land.

As is often the case we almost leave it too late when we finally start - ive already booked a week long camp course for the end of aug/early sept which im excited about but the season is almost at an end and im not sure if I can fit in another week off in September.

Im thinking I might want to do an introduction/fundamental bushcraft course as a followup in either late September or October to get a complete beginner knowledge either to do something myself or to get right into further possibilities next spring.

So if anyone knows of any good outfits running courses this late shout them out :).

Thanks

Syrio

Aug 14, 2012
Midlands
Basic camping skills are all you need to get outdoors. Forget living off the land, unless you have to,It's very hard work. Just get out and enjoy.

I want to learn before I go out though :). There's only so much you can take in reading, best to learn from dedicated teaching, for me anyway.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE