Recommend me a 2 man tent for under £150

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chimpy leon

Jul 29, 2013
staffordshire
Morning, Im looking to upgrade my kit over the next few months to make camping out over winter a bit more comfortable. Firstly, my tent.
Must be strong, durable and able to withstand mountain conditions (this country) at winter, so proper waterproof, so not semi-permeable waterproof like some Ive had :D
A 2 man footprint. Weight isnt an issue. Under £150 but a bit more if theres the rolls royce of tents near to that price. Preferably available in a neutral color.

thanks,
Le

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Hi, you will struggle to find a tent that will stand up to mountain conditions for £150! I have a wildcountry Hoolie 2 which was under £150 and is a great tent, I bought it to take up mountains with me but I will always descend to a lower level to camp as I have been caught out before on Pen y fan with a tent that wasn't suitable (learnt a lesson there!). If your planning to camp on summits you will need to spend double that to withstand the 50mph+ winds that seem to come from nowhere!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE