Recent projects - a camp knife and some Spydercos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScotchDave

Forager
Jan 6, 2010
Glasgow/California
Cheers guys :D
Yeah Stew, Ian didn't go for the choil, but he did the heat treat anyway ;) The guy it is for wanted a choil, so he has one.And yes, its flat with a convex edge :D

Due to popular requests, I have added labels for handle materials.

Dave, I haven't forgotten about you!

Si, you are only saying that because the photos hide a multitude of sins!!!! I could go on at some length about what is wrong with these all, but having been "shushed" by folk many times in the past, I am gonna keep (mostly) quiet and not draw attention to their flaws! :p

I don't think any of them are getting Kydex. Someone else has volunteered to do some leather work for them, but it is possible that the red Micarta will end up wearing plastic. Will have to wait till the Moot to find out.

For those of you who are vaguely curious, there is a series of photos of the handle shaping of one of these over on the Spyderco forum: It is fairly picture heavy!

http://spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?p=593621

Thanks again for looking :)

I didn't think you had, I'm looking forward to seeing what mine looks like in the end.

Dave

P.S. Full flat to convex, a proper edge!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE