Recent outings (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hey all :)

Its been a while since i posted in this section so i though i would get my act together and get some phots up. I have been lucky enough to get out a lot over the recent winter and spring and have been lucky enough to get involved with hazel coppicing and general woodland maintenance (payment for access ;) )

This is our shelter made from hazel which has made things a lot easier over the winter and spring. Typical spring weather that weekend, rain, sun, hail, wind, rain, back to sun :D. We have just dismantled the shelter and stowed away all of the materials until winter again. Some of the hazel construction has started to take root so in a few years we may have a living shelter.

DSC00009.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

Who said traditional firelighting isnt dangerous ? This is a friend trying to grab some concentrica :eek:

DSC00047-1.jpg

These have just sprung up also

DSC00052.jpg

I have recently started to make bows as i fancied giving archery a go and my local haunt is a great place to shoot. The bows here are all made from ash from this woodland and i have one from elm in the process.

DSC00043-1.jpg

DSC00048-2.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

Hope you like the photos and ill try to post more often rather than in one hit :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE