Re-Introduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Hi all,

Just re-introducing myself..... i have been away from this forum for a year or so.... but am really enjoying it again,

So HI all (new and old)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D good to see you here.

I'm just about to have a read of your Veg Patch thread; I've got cabbage, carrots, peppers and onion shredded up and salting for the next hour before I turn it into Canned Coleslaw.
I jest you not, it makes good long term storage jars of really good, crunchy not soggy, coleslaw. Great when there's a summer glut in the garden.

M

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Hello :D good to see you here.

I'm just about to have a read of your Veg Patch thread; I've got cabbage, carrots, peppers and onion shredded up and salting for the next hour before I turn it into Canned Coleslaw.
I jest you not, it makes good long term storage jars of really good, crunchy not soggy, coleslaw. Great when there's a summer glut in the garden.

M

Thanks... I am a total noob to growing much... any tips would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Hello Pignut. What have you been up to then?

New house(s)
New baby
Building my career,
Scouts
(And neglecting my Shrafting time)

Good to be back at it though

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Well all work and no play and all that. Regarding the baby I understand the first 50 years are the worst!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE