Re-greetings From The Netherlands

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
When I joined this forum back in 2008, I explained that I had been unwell, and reading the posts on here, and another website had helped keep me from going off my head because I was unable to get out and about and do things.

I dont normally post, as I feel that there is enough good advice from others on here with more recent experience than I have had, but I am feeling much better now, although not cured, or likely to be, but I am well enough to contribute to the site, and I intend to.

So, Greetings to you all from Diamond Al, in the Nederlands, looking forward to contributing to the site in a proper Bushcrafty Manner,

Regards All,

Alan

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
Thanks to all who replied, I went camping for a whole weekend a couple of weeks ago for the first time in several years. Bit Glamping, we have a Combi-Camp, to mke life easier, but more fun was had than I have had in a while. So, good to be back, and I think I will have a little more to say in future.

Regards All,

Alan

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
I never really went anywhere, I just lurked around in the background devouring all the posts, and appreciating all the good advice I read. I just did not feel I was either doing enough to contribute, or really want to get into the cut and thrust of discussion. But now I am beginning to feel a little better, more able to do things again, and very happy to poke my oar in a bit if I think I may be able to contribute positively to a thread. So, many thanks for the welcome backs, and I look forward to chatting with you all on the threads.

Regards,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE