Ray Mears

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stupot

Oct 31, 2007
Harrogate
Hi fellow bushcrafters,

Went to see Ray Mears on Monday Night, one word to describe-Awesome. Highly recommendable and he even signed my book and shook my hand. His Legend status was confirmed. Tickets only £17.50 or something which I thought was an excellant price! He's touring the country at the moment just wondering if anyone else has been to see him and one of his lectures and your thoughts and views on it.

Cheers, Stu

G

Genna

I saw him at High Wycombe last Monday and i thought that 2 and a 1/2 hours just flew by. He was informative, enertaining and funny. Then he did questions and a signing. My only critisism isnt of him but the numb bum caused by the seats.

Stupot

Oct 31, 2007
Harrogate
Lol yeh did not seem like 2 and a half hours at all, my mind was fixed on him throughout. Amazing stories and he wasn't boring either, plenty of jokes. He's a great speaker.

May 13, 2007
NORTHANTS
I was at the talk in Northampton earlier this month and thought he was great, there has been a lot of posts on Ray's talk over the last few weeks and they all seem to have similar comments so at least he has been consistent :rolleyes: There is even a review, If you scroll down the Home page a bit, there's an exellent review of Ray's talk in Wales.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE