Ray Mears Real Heroes of Telemark

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Did anyone else copy this whenon TV? I did, but thanks to my wife's system of (not) putting away DVDs, mine are all scratched and I fancy watching them at the the weekend when I have a little time to myself. I'm currently reading 'Skiis against the atom' and enjoying it.

If anyone is happy to lend me theirs I'd be happy to pay costs, or if anyone knows where they are online that would be grand.

Cheers.

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Thanks Greasemonkey - looking for unbroken bits - finding all three hours in ten mins chunks is more than my little brain can cope with.

Hi Dougster

I followed the link and although they are in 10 min chunks if you start from number one then as soon as it finishes number two pops up on screen.
I watched them all last night.

Cheers greasemonkey

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Did anyone else copy this whenon TV? I did, but thanks to my wife's system of (not) putting away DVDs, mine are all scratched and I fancy watching them at the the weekend when I have a little time to myself. I'm currently reading 'Skiis against the atom' and enjoying it.

If anyone is happy to lend me theirs I'd be happy to pay costs, or if anyone knows where they are online that would be grand.

Cheers.

DVD format for the telly or avi files for the computer Dougster, PM me your addy mate and they are yours.

greasemonkey

Forager
Jun 7, 2008
Cumbernauld
Hi Dougster

I followed the link and although they are in 10 min chunks if you start from number one then as soon as it finishes number two pops up on screen.
I watched them all last night.

Cheers greasemonkey

No problem, I didn't realise it was as long as three hours, I haven't watched it for a while.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I have it as three .AVI files you can watch on a computer or DVD telly type player that supports Divx and they are up on veoh.com three full episodes some kind man uploaded :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE