Raw sheeps fleece

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodlark

Oct 18, 2006
Surrey, UK
I will have 14 white fleeces soon which I have no use for. They will obviously be unwashed and therefore still full of lanolin. Although there are dozens of uses for sheeps wool, they are surplus to my requirements and I'd love to share them with Bushcraft members. I don't really need anything for them but any little swaps would be considered as I share my craft with the local scouts and they could benefit!! As it is bulky stuff you might be better off collecting - I live in Haslemere in Surrey. For anyone that needs to travel far, I'll throw in some refreshments!!!

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
What condition are they in, hopefully not too BAAd

Really sorry to spam the thread just to good of an opertunity to miss, hopefully it wont upset anyone

Good luck with the trade :)

KIMBOKO

Nomad
Nov 26, 2003
Suffolk
Surely too much of a coincidence as I have just bought myself a spinning wheel.
Would you be able to send? I'm in Suffolk and am not planning to go to Surrey in the near future.

Woodlark

Oct 18, 2006
Surrey, UK
Kimbok - Hi there, thanks for your reply - I am just checking out the best (ie most economical) way to send a big box of wool to you. When I find out I'll let you know the postage cost and thats sufficient for me!!! Nice to get the stuff used - I do have a few balls of wool that a friend spun for me and it seems ok!! I just don't knit!

Toddy - I'm hopeful going to get to the Moot if only for a day!! I will certainly bring up any remaining fleece which will hopefully find a use. If nothing else it makes an excellent mulch around soft fruit bushes and canes!!!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE