Ranger Shirts at Outdoorcode

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I've just spoken to Andrew at Outdoorcode. I got a British Blades newsletter saying that if 5 or more of us buy Swanndri Rangers, he can put in a bulk order and we get them for £50.95 each!!!! That's a tenner off!

I was number two. Come on people, the January sales are back and I think Andrew is a star for passing on this deal to us. So I'd like to thank him and encourage all you.

Richard

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Dougster said:
I've just spoken to Andrew at Outdoorcode. I got a British Blades newsletter saying that if 5 or more of us buy Swanndri Rangers, he can put in a bulk order and we get them for £50.95 each!!!! That's a tenner off!

I was number two. Come on people, the January sales are back and I think Andrew is a star for passing on this deal to us. So I'd like to thank him and encourage all you.

Richard

Got any pictures or details?

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Can you get this thread moved to the 'Group Buy' forum? You'll get loads more people interested in it on there and it is a 'group buy' thing.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
It isn't a group buy. I'm not organising it. Maybe I wasn't very clear at the start.

I had a newsletter from a signup I did at British Blades to say that when Andrew at Outdoorcode had orders for five Ranger shirts he could sell them at a reduced rate. If five people order them from him at the same time, he would deal with them all at the same time, thus passing on the saving of buying them as fives from the supplier (he is a nice bloke), but sending them out individually.

I just shared the information on this forum, judging by the number of hits on this thread I think there is plenty of information about it. If people want to buy the Ranger at a reduced price, Andrew is selling them.

For purchases and further information:

http://www.outdoorcode.co.uk/catalog/

I hope this is clearer than my muddier early post.

Canadian Guy

Sep 29, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Originally posted by Nathan Sturgess
I ordered one a couple of days ago, gutted I have seen this offer now. Do you know how long delivery from outdoor code usually takes?
What are the delivery times from Outdoorcode? I've ordered a Nanok Endurance SF O sleeping bag from there and am anxiously awaiting it. Of course it has to get shipped to Canada, anybody have any experience with this? Any idea Andrew?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE