Raikey's clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Hey folks, I,m moving house

I started putting things in boxes before realising lots of it I didn't need,

So I burnt loads of stuff,..a key board or two, some drawers, a pram... Anyway,..

Some of it must be of some use to you lot too,..so,....

Oh please forgive my cyber klutziness too, I,m ont wife's iPad and it's very confusing,...

All stuff includes PayPal and postage to your door (uk)

Any questions just ask,.. Ta,..Stu,..

Oh!, over 18's on the sharps too ,..ta x

Left to right

Volcan assisted folder , hollow ground , carried one, never sharpened WITHDRAWN

Same again but non assisted WITHDRAWN

Cold steel mini tuff lite , lovely little knife , sharpened a pencil once SOLD

Broker+ xs legal slip joint, again never sharpened sliced a kumquat once SOLD

Kershaw folding field , had it since I was a kid , leather sheath, blade been touched up, but not by me, a heavy solid knife a very small amount of lateral play, cut a matthesons smoked sausage four times, SOLD

yqe7u4ym.jpg

Next up,...

Kershaw elk skinner , no longer available, bought it with my first wage along with the folder to match it, been carried when I used to shoot, been sharpened and has a scratch on the tip, skinned an otter once SOLD

A stainless flat grind blade handled by me in homemade micarter, brass pins ,would make a good fishing/ canoe knife needs a sharpen, scraped the skin off a pepper once. WITHDRAWN

Oak burr handled file knife, , it's a thick mutha lover, stainless pins , made on a whim would make a skinner when finished, never carried, picked me toenails with it a few times. SOLD

Oak burr handled D2 flat grind blade, Ali pins black liners, edge may need some work, made a spoon with it once SOLD

e7ypy6us.jpg

Next up,..

A flat ground D2 bladed buffalo horn handled knife , including a really poorly made leather sheath by loulou1661 from this shire,!
Quite sharp, never carried, cut me sen wi it once .........SOLD

CRKT Mini Bowie, never carried or used inc neck sheath SOLD

CRKT planB , strange looking thing, might make a handling project for someone, never cut anything, once threatened a ninja with it SOLD

3epuqeqe.jpg

I,m getting bored now,....

Ontario rat3 D2 rehandled in lovely laburnum,red liners ( there's a full thread on here showing me doing it) complete with a very nice Ian Atkinson custom multi carry sheath and laburnum ferro rod, used it on a few trips out , mainly food prep, waved it about at a farmer once too. .......SOLD

Another rat 3 same Original knife with a spare plastics sheath, sharpened once, they are very practical knives and compact too, may keep these if no real interest. SOLD

vy8yza2u.jpg

Two diamond stones fine and course, need a clean WITHDRAWN

yvesures.jpg

Berber backpax small hatchet, very sharp. It's not rust by the way it's wood juice , I chopped some alder with it at the weekend you see, it's had some work but I will polish it up before posting, ....SOLD

emureryj.jpg

Swedish MESS KIT stainless version, used it loads, don't love it anymore , I,ll include the burner and myths bottle too, I cooked some lamb for Southey and Loulou in it one day, and fused it to the bottom, I got angry and threw it into the garden for 13 months, whereby it cleansed it's self,..SOLD

2ama5ady.jpg

Solar set up, this kit was used in my pickup to provide 240v power for the wife's hair straighteners, (no joke) when camping, it includes a new leisure battery, a solar regulator, a split charger for the car system, an inverter for the mains, and the panel itself, it would be a bugger to post, illegal I think for the battery, but it's a proper apocalyptic teotwawki bit of kit. If someone wants to pick it up they can take it all for WITHDRAWN

by7eju3a.jpg

I,ve got more stuff but I,m gonna click send on this first I case I,ve done something wrong,..ha gimme two seconds

Stu

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Where was I,.....?

Tent! A euro hike TAY2 , you,ll have to google an image of an erect one,..hahaha don't actually type that though.
Good little tent , stayed in a mates garden in it once WITHDRAWN

nuhytu9y.jpg

Snap on 130amp mig welder,
Had use over the years, two spare co.2 bottles a roll of .8mm wire, got to be pick up only tho ,.SOLD

ja4yqeva.jpg

Think that's everything for now,..

First to post "me please" gets the item,..

Thanks for looking

Stu....x

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I will endeavour to get everything in the post before Friday

But will inform if not on target,

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Might be interested in the D2 , how deep did tha cut yersen ? If its less than inch deep its no good to me. A dint want sum raikey tat that Thas scratched yersen wi :p
Re mattersons. Wer they in date an did they cum from farm foods ? Might be interested :cool:

Re pram burnin......tha can move aht o village.......tha knows r rest gus ;) gud job its detached.....them new neighbors r bahna tek sum brekkin in :lmao:
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Might be interested in the D2 , how deep did tha cut yersen ? If its less than inch deep its no good to me. A dint want sum raikey tat that Thas scratched yersen wi :p
Re mattersons. Wer they in date an did they cum from farm foods ? Might be interested :cool:

Re pram burnin......tha can move aht o village.......tha knows r rest gus ;) gud job its detached.....them new neighbors r bahna tek sum brekkin in :lmao:

Haha eeee you're such a one

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Thanks for the bumps Chiss but are you buying? . Or just loitering in the shop?

Youre one of those ******s who stands in whsmiths reading the magazines aren't you???

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Thanks for the bumps Chiss but are you buying? . Or just loitering in the shop?

Youre one of those ******s who stands in whsmiths reading the magazines aren't you???

Not since they started puttin my choices in plastic bags :D

Last time I wer in your local.....they wer moaning abaht lack o bubbles in Stella....nowt to do wi mucky welds was it :lmao:

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
hi, is the rat 3 a plain or serted blade.

were abouts in west yorks are as could meet up for cash if easier

I,m in ponte at home and Bradford for work, anywhere I between is possible but not until, 6 or 7 ish in the evening when I,m on my way home,

We could work summat out I,m sure

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE