Raikey's clear out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Thank you Stu it is my kind of knife I really like it, and hey I got a surprise knife chucked in as well :) thanks.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
No problem my friend,..

like i said earlier, i,m moving, if it doesnt sell i will attempt to burn it,...

if it wont burn i will give it away,..haha...

i have stuff in the garage i have no intention of putting in a removals van.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
$(KGrHqYOKnEE2,GQ3wfNBNn0PV2P-w~~0_35.JPG

Thread reported,

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Oak burr handled D2 flat grind blade, Ali pins black liners, edge may need some work, made a spoon with it once £25........now £20

I will take this as well, if you still have it?

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
all bought items are now shipped,

all unsold items are withdrawn,

thank you for your interest,.

Stu.

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Your more than welcome Stuart. I have modified the bit of cage I am using the insulate the flu from the tent.

David,

It sounds to me like you've made some good, practical improvements to what is already a quite capable piece of equipment.

Well done, i,m sure your monthly review will reflect the improved approach you now have to your work.

take the rest of the day off.

oh and David, one more thing,...

GET OFF MY SALES THREAD!!!!!

move along,. move along,....nothing to see here.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I have just been for a cycle and run at the gym, I cycled for four minutes to warm up, then ran for 1.5 miles at a 3% incline, I achieved this in 8.46 minutes. I feel this improvement is due to an intake of one wagon wheel(blue wrapper) and nine fruit pastels(5 green, 3red, 1 purple) .

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Come on now Southey, behave. You're cluttering up his closed sales thread, thereby confusing any potential sales he might make for his remaining items, all of which have been withdrawn now.

Be fair.

:D

P.s. Now you've given me a craving for a wagon wheel...

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Come on now Southey, behave. You're cluttering up his closed sales thread, thereby confusing any potential sales he might make for his remaining items, all of which have been withdrawn now.

Be fair.

:D

oh yeah,....but it could have been a steath sales technique!!!

take away the last chance of a sale and it makes people hungry,...they want what they cant have,

and by withdrawing the items, enticing (sp) further interest,...

well, that or the fact that theres only embarrasing junk left so i,ve burnt it all,...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE