Raf hawk shot a 1/125th of a second.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robmac

Sep 21, 2011
mid wales
i live in mid wales and roughly once a week i go up to cadar idris or around that area to climb up and shoot avaition pictures.here`s one i took at a slow shutter speed to get motion blur.the white long things in the background are sheep:D

hawk 002 by robster2568, on Flickr

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Have you thought about approaching the folks over at RAF Valley and see if they would be interested in buying your photo's, I would guess that the two guys in the plane would be interested in a copy of that one.

robmac

Sep 21, 2011
mid wales
The guy in the front of this one looks like he is looking at you ??? :cool:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robster2568/5881737215/in/photostream/

i`ve been contacted by a couple of hawk pilots for shots and i`ve sent them pictures.they give me a heads up about there training programme and when they are doing low level work so you have a bit of warning but you know what mountain weathers like.the american f15 eagle pilots always request photos and i`ve supplied them aswell.it can be very addictive though as the fast jet passes are incredible with ring side seats!

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Stunning...It's incredible to stand and look down on an aircraft in anger...as a youngster in the lake district I remember looking down on 3 jaguars on low level exercise...never witnessed anything quite like it since...
again...stunning

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
That GR4 scared the bejeezus out of me while I was having an idyllic moment paddling across Lyn Tegid. I'm sure every living thing for miles jumped!

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE