R.I.P. Sir Lee

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
He may have kept his secret about his exploits during WWII, but unfortunately many others didn't. Christopher Lee was in the SOE during the war.

Great actor and an interesting bloke. He even made certain parts of the Star Wars prequels watchable.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
He will be missed, but what a life...

chistopher%2Blee.jpg

Reactions: CLEM

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
And his latest record release was a heavy metal Christmas anthem - what's not to like about the guy! His ideas of friendship were also touching. When Peter Cushing died Lee described it as a warm light being extinguished in the world and that he (Lee) felt the loss very keenly.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
He will be missed, but what a life...

chistopher%2Blee.jpg

Everything about him was superlative, there could never be anyone who could star in more films, he provided entertainment for millions and all generations but he was much more than an actor. He will be missed.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Bizarrely though throughout his film career, it was real life that saw him in The League of Ungentlemanly Conduct. I hesitate to guess that he still conducted himself as a gentleman, despite the organisation's nickname.

They may yet make a film that reflects exactly what role the people of Baker Street played in the war effort, but I doubt it would make comfortable viewing to the now viewing public.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Of all the cast of LOTR he was the only one who had actually met Tolkein, but that should not come as a surprise, I expect that if anyone had have met Tolkein he would have done.

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE