Quiz

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
I think fighting back is a good idea if a dog attacks you. Dogs attack with their mouths whereas i've got hands and feet and weigh 14 stone.
Mind you if its anything like a labrador it's probably simply molesting you with over eagerness :lmao:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Oh dear only 12 out of 17, I must remember to keep out of the water if there are sharks about.......................Jon

Aug 1, 2005
UK
stone said:
hehe, 13 -17. I'll be fine unless there are sharks about (I thought beating them on the nose like they did on "Mythbusters" was the ok thing to do!)
I remember news reports of a guy who got attacked and beat off the shark - by hitting it on the nose. I suspect it depends on the kind of shark though - if a small shark's got your leg, you're going to better off than if a large shark's got your arm and half your shoulder! :eek:

Blackthorn

Feb 2, 2006
Ireland
I got 12 out of 17 also, but i got the shark question right.

But only because i remebered that it was what LL Cool J did in the film 'Deep Blue Sea'.

I know,,,, im sad.

BobFromHolland

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 9, 2006
Rotterdam, NL
I must say that the idea of looking into the sharks eyes doesn't sound too tempting to me without swimming goggles :cool: Salt water bites you in the eyes. But hey, I guess in the likely situation that I would end up in that ocean in that situationI will sure be wearing fancy goggles and a spare kid of arm extenders with really big thumbs!

I missed the question about what to do with an ill-tempered, mutated sea bass in the same situation? Those are the ones you should really be cautious off :D.

I also had 12 out of 17 and only survived badly injured.

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
BobFromHolland said:
I must say that the idea of looking into the sharks eyes doesn't sound too tempting to me without swimming goggles :cool: Salt water bites you in the eyes. But hey, I guess in the likely situation that I would end up in that ocean in that situationI will sure be wearing fancy goggles and a spare kid of arm extenders with really big thumbs!

I missed the question about what to do with an ill-tempered, mutated sea bass in the same situation? Those are the ones you should really be cautious off :D.

I also had 12 out of 17 and only survived badly injured.
And they missed out getting attacked by a lion, reach down its throat, grab its tail, pull really hard and turn it inside out! :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE