Question about the new 2016 TT Range Pack Mk II

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 5, 2016
France
Hello everyone,

So I'm carefully considering replacing my tried and testing 65l pack for something a bit heftier, preparing a 3-month journey through Africa this summer. 65l definitely won't cut it, and I'd rather put in the cost for something durable and steady.

My choice right now has stopped on three options:

- The new TT Range Pack Mk II (not the older version!!), but I can find absolutely not reviews for it anywhere, except in German, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why it's so expensive! Has anyone tried it? What's so special about this new model that it would cost twice as much as a top of the line Berghaus?

- The TT Pathfinder Mk II (also the newer model). A little iffy about this, as it's only 75l, but I'd add a couple of 10l packs on each side.

- The Berghaus Crusader 90+20. This is currently my first choice, unless someone can show me why the Range Pack Mk II is worth twice the amount. But I do have questions on the differences between the Crusader and the more "basic" Vulcan.

Anyways, there it is! Happy for any input, orto answer any questions :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE