For Sale Cupboard clear out: Tasmanian Tiger 75L Field pack mkII

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

richy3333

Jan 23, 2017
Far north Scoootland
I have for sale the following item. It's not being used so I would like to move it on to a new home. Any questions welcome.

Price includes Paypal fees and postage. For most items I have allowed £10 for postage and will ship by the best method for that figure. If you would like 'better' shipping' - faster, more insurance etc then please just let me know and I'll work out the cost difference.

I'm open to bartering and swaps (with money either way if required). I'm particularly interested in good quality bushcraft knives preferably with a Scandi grind. A DD Superlight jungle hammock. Leatherwork, pouches etc. Or just surprise me!

Tasmanian Tiger Field pack mkII in Coyote brown. Has only been out twice and is in as-new condition.

MOLLE system on the pack is used to attach additional pockets.

Features
- V2 Carrying System
- Packsack with snow guard
- Removable section between main and bottom compartment
- Hydration system compatible
- MOLLE system for optional attachment of additional pouches
- 7572 TT Tac Pouch 9 SP can be used for example as a side pocket
- 7573 TT Tac Pouch 10 can be used for example as a lid pocket

Back System
V2-System (TT): Size-adjustable carrying system for medium to heavy loads

Specification
Measurements: 63 x 31 x 21 cm
Volume: 75 ltr
Weight: 2.65 kg

Material
CORDURA® 700 DEN: 100% polyamide. CORDURA® in fibre thickness 700 den combines the high wear and tear resistance of the classic 1000 den fabric with the lightness of the 500 den fabric.

£150.00 incl

IMG_7554.JPGIMG_7555.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7564.JPG
    IMG_7564.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 11

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE