Pyrographed sheath and patches(pic heavy)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
G4ghb sent me a sheath to have a mess about with. Sorry for the poor quality but `somebody` cleaned the hard drive and I dont have photoshop at the moment.

I couldnt decide on a design so I effectively did two - one on the front and one on the back just to see what kind of thing worked. Both seem to be popular!
sheathfront.jpg

sheathback.jpg

And here is some leather patches I did.:)
wolf2.jpg

wolfjp.jpg

tawny.jpg

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've just seen the sheath at the Midlands meet and I can tell you it's even more stunning in real life than the picture. You just can't see in the picture all the extremely fine detail that there is in both sides.

Lindsey, you've got such a superb talent and I bet you'll be having more commissions than you can keep up with in next to no time. Better get my order in asap :D

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I can see a lot of wrk opening up for sheaths like those! The celtic one is gorgeous - the birds and animals are just superb. Best of all I've never seen others like them. How about a possibles pouch too?

Red

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just a thought Lindsey.... you really need to get an account on British Blades and show off that sheath. I'm pretty sure you'll get a few more enquiries from there :D

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
The peregrine was composed of three different photographs only I realised half way that the bird had a wing missing so I had to draw that memory. I can work from memory but I prefer not to because Ill usually do something inaccurate.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Finding the words to describe your work isn't easy. Fantastic, beautiful, awesome are still not enough.
Let's just say that if I had a chance to go on holiday were I was guaranteed to get a good suntan, I'd come and stand behind you.

The sun shines out your ar$e Lindsey!

Eric

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Finding the words to describe your work isn't easy. Fantastic, beautiful, awesome are still not enough.
Let's just say that if I had a chance to go on holiday were I was guaranteed to get a good suntan, I'd come and stand behind you.

The sun shines out your ar$e Lindsey!

Eric

LOL !!!

I think Ill write that one on my site:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE