Pyrographed sheath and patches(pic heavy)

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
If it wasnt for you guys buying the odd thing off me, Id sell no art work at all, so Im always pleased when people like my stuff.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
If it wasnt for you guys buying the odd thing off me, Id sell no art work at all, so Im always pleased when people like my stuff.

I think 'Like you work' is a gross understatement of the awe and admiration a lot of people have for it Lindsey :D

You've got a wonderful talent and I feel privaleged to own a piece of your work. :You_Rock_

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
I think 'Like you work' is a gross understatement of the awe and admiration a lot of people have for it Lindsey :D

You've got a wonderful talent and I feel privaleged to own a piece of your work. :You_Rock_

well lets hope it one day rises in value, and I dont mean by pushing me under a bus ;)

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
How many pieces did Old One Ear sell during his life? One, wasn't it? You're already beating him, you never know what may happen in a couple of hundred years. Of course, that will be of no benefit to you now though!

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
superb work Linsey , truly beautiful . i suspect you going to be very busy over the summer from what ive seen here , well done .
Atb Rolly

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
So.........hang on.......you do this by HAND with a soldering iron? Honest?

Djeez that just awesome. The hading on the celtic pattern is great, and the detail on the animals are friggin amazing!!

:You_Rock_

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
So.........hang on.......you do this by HAND with a soldering iron? Honest?

Djeez that just awesome. The hading on the celtic pattern is great, and the detail on the animals are friggin amazing!!

:You_Rock_

Yes done by hand. Not quite a soldering iron, its a pyrography tools which is similar to the soldering iron but with a sharp, heat adjustable point. Glad you like it ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE