• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
It would be fun if there was a possibility to read more about people here. Who they are age, experience and so on. Like the profile but with more options to fill in and maybe a personal picture.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There was a thread going before where the members talked about the work they did.

One of the things I want for the site is to have more (as you are suggesting :-D) optional areas to fill in. Then searches can be made for people that have been on courses, or live in a certain area and stuff like that. It would be great to see who else has been on the same course as you, or to find the contact details of people that you had lost contact with.

It will happen!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Tony said:
be great to see who else has been on the same course as you, or to find the contact details of people that you had lost contact with.

It will happen!

This was the sole reason that I came up with the idea of the forum and then the site grew from that. I experienced loosing contact with someone I met on a course and thought we needed something to prevent that happening in the future.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Or find some good ones over there that we can all come over to. Maybe one day we will do bcuk trips with a nice big discount!

You would be welcome here any time :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE