private woodland !!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redisherfox

May 19, 2012
bury lancs
I have been today for a recce of the woods I have spoken to the land owner as I have come across a right mess. This has thrown a right spanner in and he asked me to keep it to my self so number is limited due to trust issues. any advise guys???????????????

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Since he's letting you use the land it would be good if you offered to either tidy it or at least help doing so. Would show willing and commitment, and also give him the feeling that you'd be looking out for his land while there. Reciprocation shows and helps build trust. As that builds he may allow you to bring a few more pals along, especially if they help in the clearup. Would probably be a good idea to keep it slightly on the downlow anyway as unfortunately when word gets out often undesirables move into an area, which is why so many landowners just blank refuse to allow ingress to their property.
Good luck with your new site, hope you and the landowner enjoy your times there.

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
A clean up party sounds good, also does the land owner need any maintenance on fences/gates ect? If I'm available I will help out.

redisherfox

May 19, 2012
bury lancs
Hello Guy's

Apologise I have been super busy at work any way I shall put this to the owner and get back to you all again sorry chaps for the delay.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE