The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company.PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Good luck with sourcing the vaporizer tube, hens teeth! They are about £35, when in stock.
The cheapest replacement ones advertised were made in Korea. One on eBay at the moment is on for £52 - dreamer!!
By cage do you mean the burner plate or the burner head? Plates are 10 and the head is 20.
See Base Camp Stoves for spares.
Thanks for the details, wow prices are high !!!!
It’s the head I need.
Looks like I will have to rethink at those prices. May not be worth renovating ???
Hopefully FerlasDave might have some better news for me….
Sorry I did have a chance to pull the box out but not been able to sort anything yet. Good thing is I do have what you need, just need to clean them down and get them packaged up for you.
@Mervg , I have not forgotten about the washers, have got the flu so everything on hold at the moment.
Then I will look for my 96 and make some copies.
@Mervg , I have not forgotten about the washers, have got the flu so everything on hold at the moment.
Then I will look for my 96 and make some copies.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.