Primitive living course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Hi,

I have just spent 6 days on a great course run by Anthonio Akkermans and Wild Live called Primitive Living 1. The course was well taught and Anthonio is a very knowledgeable and capable instructor. I can now light a fire using a Bow drill and have an insight into many other primitive skills that I can build on in the future. The location in Castlewellan forest park is lovely, overlooked by the Mourne Mountains in County Down Northern Ireland. I would thoroughly recommend the course as an informative and enjoyable time.

Brian

Hi. I've only found out about Wild Live reciently. I'm booked to go to a Woodlore course next may, but I'll be trying to get in one of Antonio's courses soon. There seems to me a fair number of people from Ireland in BCUK, North and South. Perhaps we can have a meet up sometime like they do in the UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE