Price drop: US Army cotton-duck sleeping bag cover/bivvy bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
I have for sale my genuine unissued olive green US Army sleeping bag cover/bivvy bag made from tough water-repellant cotton-duck. The cover should fit over any US military mummy sleeping bag (wool, mountain, Intermediate Cold Weather or Extreme Cold Weather) or indeed most civilian mummy-style sleeping bags. I imported it new from the United States, and have never used it - it's therefore in excellent condition! The only mod I have made is to give it several coats of Fjallraven wax to improve the waterproofness - water now beads off nicely (the wax can be washed out easily if you'd prefer). £25 now £20 now £15 now £12 including PayPal and postage!

Last edited:

Tagaeri

Jan 20, 2014
West Cornwall
OK, finally found time for some photos!

2015-05-14 19.11.35.jpg

2015-05-14 19.11.41.jpg

The second photo shows some marks from where the poppers were under the fabric when I waxed it. These will presumably wash out with the rest of the wax if washed at 40C.

It's a new cover, but the wax and the wrinkles from storage give it a lovely vintage feel!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE