Pretty poor show from Ray mear's office

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
So, you had a pair of parcels from elsewhere not turn up and decided to berate Woodlore for sticking to their policies:

FAQ @ Woodlore:

Q: Is there an actual Woodlore shop that I can visit in person?

No. We only offer kit and courses for sale via our website, and over the telephone.

http://www.raymears.com/Woodlore/Frequently_Asked_Questions.cfm#delivery

Shouldn't you be slagging off the company that failed to deliver your goods or indeed the store you purchased said items from????

Merry Christmas to you too. :rolleyes:

Oh I love you when your angry,,... No your right Martin people should lay blame where blame is due and read and understand a companies policies before having a go

All the best at crimbo Martin xxx

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
I think Ray should have a little shop somewhere, and he should be behind the counter. One of those honest and up front places where you can always call in for a bit of advice and a natter, a bit like Arkwrights :)

Fair enough he'd get a bit of hassle for the first few months, once a few hundred internet forum weirdos have stopped bothering him it'd just be like any other shop though.

Come on Ray, sort it out lad

Ha HA I read the first sentence an thought of arkwrights straight off !!! ha ha Maybe bear could be the delivery boy -granville ??? Ha Ha
:lmao::lmao:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Ray isn't a shop keeper Shewie, you can't pin an outdoors man down like him in a shop.

Lol, the day he decided to sell stuff on his website he became a shopkeeper.

[video=youtube;qu9MptWyCB8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu9MptWyCB8[/video]

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
I do agree I've always had excellent service from Woodlore and some very good deals on some items - eg a Hilleberg Akto. In fact I've had worse service from most other "bushcraft" on-line suppliers. Happy Christmas Ray.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE