Pressie

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
After i got back from my bimble out over the Downs with Hugo (see here), i felt like going for another walk, so headed out over the hills at the back of home

Whilst i was out i saw the chap who has a small yard just up the lane, got talking to him and he says to me 'have you got a lathe?', i said a small one but i do have an adze and a set of chisels, 'oh right' he goes, 'you had better have this then' and he dives in his van and brings this out

DSCN2487.jpg

DSCN2485.jpg

DSCN2491.jpg

my jaw hit the floor, whn i first saw it i only saw the sawn side and thought it was just a slab of wood, but then he turned it round, this thing is huge and weighs, well one heck of a lot as you can imagine, im really going to have fun hollowing this puppy out, all im going to do is level the bottom off so it's sits nicely, and then go to town on the inside, im thinking of leaving the bark on, will see how it goes.

Talk about being in the right place at the right time

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Synchronicity :D

When you're in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, good things just happen :D

Nice pressie :approve:

cheers,
M

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Thanks Toddy, I figured it must be my payback for finding Hugo his Iron Pyrite earlier in the day i guess

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE